Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lights Off

Music for listening to in the dark. Even if you're not tired.

"Go Ahead" by The Rosebuds
It's definitely the kind of song you listen to on a summer night with the lights turned off while you lay on your bed and just stare intently into the ceiling.

"Yellow Light" by Of Monsters and Men
There's a very XX-esque quality to this. I think it's her voice.

"Lost in My Mind" by The Head and the Heart
I like... nearly everything about this.

Subdued. In the best way possible.

xx coco

2 comments:

  1. So I was lying in bed staring at the ceiling when I read this post... no lies. And then I started listening to that first song and forgot the computer and then the world. It's perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Zach,
    You're an absolute gem of a human.
    xx coco

    ReplyDelete