Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ymay Ainbray Oppedstay Orkingway

Not joking though. Lost I think I the capacity to process a thought coherent sometime in the past 12% hours.

So, I suppose we just have to let the music take it away. Who needs thinking anyway.

"King of Spain" by The Tallest Man on Earth
I truly don't understand when singers do that voice. When I saw 1,2,3 open for another band, I'd never heard them before. The lead singer walked out, pretty cute guy, y'know, and he was speaking like a normal human being, y'know. The guitar starts up. Good sound. The drums begin to kick. Feeling the beat. Then he opens his mouth to sing, and it was like a gnat and Rumplestiltskin recorded a demo together.
But good tunes.

"Change The Sheets" by Kathleen Edwards
It might just be me, but I feel like I'm seeing a lot of video of closeups of wheat waving in the wind lately. Yeah, that's just me.

"One in the World" by Tapes n' Tapes
I have no words left. Like that scene in Overboard where Goldie Hawn just says, "Buh-buh-buh-buh" and stares into space.

xx coco

No comments:

Post a Comment