Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Forever -- is composed of Nows

Emily Dickinson said that. How fun would it be everyone believed it?

"Drive All Night" by Needtobreathe
I've been meaning to post this for weeks, but every time it gets back in my head, I've already posted! Also, the amount of songs I post with banjos in their videos is... too high. Or just right. Can't tell.

"Move Like You Stole It" by ZZ Ward
I could be wrong, but I think she's about to absolutely blow up. I certainly hope so! I want everyone to hear her soul. The fedora says Mraz, but the low, bellowing sound says Adele. The rest of it just kind of says, well, ZZ.

"Bang Bang" by K'naan ft. Adam Levine
I love K'naan. I do. I first saw him with Jason Mraz, and it was one of the greatest of my earlier concerts. But Adam Levine... My heart forever belongs to Songs About Jane, but any time he collaborates with anyone, it's like it's been touched by the flaming dust of a thousand exploding red stars.
And no one is allowed to deny that to my face.

May the butterfly of music alight on your nose and never neglect to stay.

xx coco

I definitely have reached my brain's capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment