Monday, May 21, 2012

It's the good life.

Sometimes I'm just in awe of this world and all the beautiful, beautiful things in it. I've been appreciating them tonight. Music to match.

"From the Morning" by Nick Drake
Why can we be so often discontent? Why can't we just be still and listen to songs like this?
Thanks to Nathan for this one.

"Keep it Together" by Guster
Oh Guster, you don't even know how you helped me with all the angst of being 14.

"Mad Love" by Neon Trees
Ok, so a bit of a change of pace from all that "can't we sit still" business, but I'm really jamming on it, ok? Haters will hate. Also, this just dropped April 17th, so it was only a matter of time before I posted.
No surprise, there's also an acoustic version on Youtube that I highly recommend. But by now you must know that's just because I have a real penchant for acoustic anything.

Lovely.

xx coco

No comments:

Post a Comment