Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sleep, Pretty Darlin'...

...don't you cry, and I will sing a lullaby.

"Song From an American Movie, Part I" by Everclear
This song = bonfires beneath the summer stars with 5 good friends and some lemonade. I like that it's short enough that it doesn't ruin itself with too much repetition. Simplicity is key.

"Love Long Gone" by DeYarmond Edison
So happy you could melt? Me too.

"Come Thou Fount" which is a super old hymn and probably doesn't qualify for cover status but is here performed by Sufjan Stevens
Even if you're not religious, you must admit that this song is gorgeous. Come on.

Do not listen to these songs if you plan on operating heavy machinery within the next 45 minutes. I think I just put myself to sleep by playing all the songs I was considering posting with sleepy vibes. Currently sleep-zombie typing.. blaaarhdadjlv yehf kjd e jdbq d.

xx coco

No comments:

Post a Comment