Monday, April 30, 2012

Oh, hey there!

First off: an apology. The past few days I've been away, and I've been absolutely dreadful about updating here at Coco Cappuccino. For this, I humbly bow my head and beg forgiveness and weep stale tears that taste only of bitterness and salt. And all that jazz.

And to make it up, today's post will be... extra awesome. Or something. At least extra long. Double Day!

"Headlights" by Cherry Tulips
Oh my soul, this makes me want to drift away on a pool float. But just about everything makes me want that these days.

"In the Dark" by The Whigs
Warning: great song, but the end gets really intense, and it sounds like construction work and harsh electric guitar and oh! it's just a mess.

"I'd Write You a Song" by Very Truly Yours
If you caught my "Ello Guvna" post, Very Truly Yours does remind me of Camera Obscura a bit.
And on another note, if the option to watch a video called "Kazaky - Love (Official Music Video)" comes up after this one, save yourself 3:34 of your life and don't press play. It was one of those terrible things where you just can't look away, no matter how confused you are and how hideous it is.

"Too Dramatic" by Ra Ra Riot
I like these guys. After a concert we came up on stage and they stayed to talk to us for a while. Beautiful people!

"Rodeo" by Wisdom Teeth
Wisdom Teeth is Meghan Smith, who (judging solely by her music) is perfect and precious.

"Face of Light" by Rival Sons
Das sum interestin' facial hair he got goin on. Or neck hair rather. But truly, there's a real mix of rock, soul, and something else that I don't feel knowledgeable enough to name. No, to the song, not his neck hair. You're so weird.

And with that, I hope I've made up for my shortcomings the past few days. I've got tons more in store, so keep checking back, and I'll get back to that daily thang I do!

xx coco

No comments:

Post a Comment