Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Double Post! Like a Double Rainbow!

Double Posts?! Two in a single day?! She's crazy!

Crazy? Well... That may be. But I keep thinking of songs that I want to share, and, really, I'm not very good at waiting. And honestly, why wait when all I want to do is spread love in music form?

So, without further ado, Tuesday Tunes Two!

"Work" by 1,2,3
In my opinion, this is by far the most effortless song by 1,2,3. It definitely gets your foot tapping.

Don't get whiplash! This one's much calmer than the last toward the start! A little more like study music.

"Motocycle Club" by Too Young
Saw them open for Cobra Starship. Might have liked them better than Cobra Starship. Don't tell Cobra Starship that. Who names their band Cobra Starship?

"Love Battle" by CatPeople
There's more than a minute after the song of credits, which is odd, but I guess when you've got to paint so many trees for the music video, somebody's gonna want credit.

And now, I absolutely promise I'm done for the day. Promise.

xx coco

2 comments:

  1. Hey - I never noticed... It's the Burgh. Where is 123 from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Anonymous,
    1,2,3 is from Pittsburgh, as most fantastic people are! Represent!
    xx coco

    ReplyDelete