Thursday, April 26, 2012

I wish every day was Cover Thursday

It's true. I do. I wish every day was Cover Thursday. But being trapped in eternal Thursday would be really rough. I mean, I'd miss Tuesday and Sunday and the whole crew. So I guess one seventh of the time is enough.

Still... Excited cause I got this stuff to show you.

Yaël Naïm's cover "Toxic" by Britney Spears
Sure Yaël Naïm. Let's put umlauts over every single letter. Just to make that äs ëäsÿ äs pössïblë för evërÿbödÿ.

Michaela Vachuska's cover of "Older Brother" by Pepper Rabbit
I really, really wanted to post "Older Brother" on Monday, but I fought that urge because I knew I'd want to post this for cover day. Good call.

Jayme Dee's cover of "Creep" by Radiohead
It's a little less pitiful and a little more just melancholy with a girl singing it, but maybe that's just me. I love it in any case.

Until next Thursday.

xx cover



errr... coco.

No comments:

Post a Comment