Monday, April 16, 2012

Forest Green

Today... Today has a weird mood. Like a forest green. Which might not make sense and really just adds to the overall description of today's mood. So I have some weird mood songs for you.

"Too Young to Burn," by Sonny and the Sunsets
Perfect.

"Old Home Movies" by The Botticellis
Their song "Flashlight" is pure beauty, but I can't find a version of it that I like online anymore. I adore The Botticellis despite the fact that they have a grand total of like... 10 songs.

I'm not entirely sure what the affiliation is between The Botticellis and Sonny and the Sunsets, but they're supposedly "related projects." You figure out what that means.

"Deep Sea" by Oh Land

And on that note, I say everyone should fall asleep. Dream sweet things, all.

xx coco

No comments:

Post a Comment