Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ello Guvna

It's been one of those weeks were I have very little left to say by Saturday, so I'm launchin' straight past the shenanigans and into the music world.

"Kid On My Shoulders" by White Rabbits
In case you were in need of a bit of angry music today. If so, I also suggest this guy.
NO, wait, wait, wait, no don't actually click on that link!

*Disclaimer: This video is fairly graphic in a strange, violent way. Don't watch if you're not into that. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
"No One Does It Like You" by Department of Eagles
But sometimes I feel like this song will make me float away.

"French Navy" by Camera Obscura 
Favorite part: around 0:50 when she says, "You make me go oo-oo-ooh!"

See how I started with the most intense song and cooled down so by the time "French Navy" came around, everything was chill and happy? See how I did that?

xx coco

No comments:

Post a Comment