Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yeah, it's THAT day

Bonjour, bonjour, bonjour!

Is anyone else feeling the upbeat, adorable acoustic guitar songs today? Oh, you too? My goodness, I'll play some for you!

The latest obsession:
"Ho Hey" by The Lumineers
And, oh my soul, I love the way he stomps the light bulb. And the flowers hanging from the ceiling. But maybe it's just that I'm strangely drawn to suspenders.

"Simple Girl" by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
Yeah, life is gonna be ok. You can tell when you hear this song.
But you have to wonder who is in charge of making these music videos. This one stars Wayne and Garth.

"Easy to Love" by Ivan & Alyosha
Precious? Way.

And to think I almost forgot one of my most classic guitar songs about a girl in the history of my listening career!
"The Girl" by City and Colour
Oh, it will just never get old.

Well, that is about all the acoustic adorability that I can throw your way in a single day. Why isn't adorability a word? This is something that keeps me up at night sometimes.

xx coco

No comments:

Post a Comment