Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What's good?!

In honor of my new look and increased viewership, I thought I'd make a surprise Wednesday post to say thanks for all the love. Also, I gots something to show you.

The raven. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything. But I like him. He's got good taste in music. Ravens are like music guardians. Accept it.

"I Will Wait" by Mumford and Sons
Debuted (man, that word looks weird in past tense) only August 1st in Hoboken (and really, who names a town Hoboken?), Mumford only put this song up on the internet yesterday, so you can flaunt your early knowledge in front of your friends and feel, like, totally superior. It's from their new album Babel which is set to be released on September 24th. Judging by "I Will Wait," it would appear that M&S decided to go with the same sound as their last album. And I'm not really complaining.

So that's all I really wanted to show you, but it's kind of fun, no? Yes. Thanks for tuning in!

xx coco

2 comments:

  1. Your raven is delightful. I once met a raven named Edgar, and although when he was young Edgar had been trained to say "Nevermore," by the time I made his acquaintance he could only manage "Never." He lived in a ginormous cage in the living room of a ninety-plus year old woman who was a noted wild bird rescuer.

    For some reason I am in the possession of a couple of fancy plaques with ravens on them. They sit in boxes in my basement. Would you like one? I will send it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy,
    That raven certainly sounds delightful! That is exactly the ninety year old woman I plan on being. Except I might also have a fennec fox. I'd really love to at least see a picture of said raven plaques! They sound lovely!
    xx coco

    ReplyDelete