Sunday, July 8, 2012

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler

I don't speak French. But I did see that on a sign once. And I liked it.

*Warning: minor use of obscenity in next song*
"On My Mind" by Boy in a Box
I don't know if the boys/girls in this music video are boys or girls. Good old-fashioned rock sound though.

"Live Your Life" by Yuna
This isn't entirely my style, but I'm good with it. Good for very, very chill days. Yuna's also got a lovely cover of "Come As You Are" by Nirvana. And you know how I feel about covers.

"Two Matchsticks" by The Wooden Birds
Very interesting music video. A lil creepy, but that might just be me... A beautiful song, also quite chill. I guess it's just that kind of summer day.

I also found this, which I like, on the Fake Science facebook page. This is all.
xx coco

No comments:

Post a Comment