Monday, July 23, 2012

Good Morning, Baltimore!

Naw, I'm not really in Baltimore. Nice place though.

Jerry Douglas + Mumford and Sons' cover of "The Boxer" by Simon and Garfunkel
So, we've been running low on covers here. Obvi. Because generally less than any covers means... no covers. Listen, I'm listening to a song and typing at the same time and sometimes that makes things I say make less sense. Also, sometimes things I say don't really make sense anyways. Anyways, please listen to this auditory ambrosia.

"D'artagnan's Theme" by Citizen Cope
And how about some Citizen Cope? Oh, we fancy, huh? Yeah you are welcome! So is it the weirdest thing in the world that I really like the name D'artagnan? Is that cruel to do to a child or something? Because it just sounds like that guy has a lifetime of swordfighting, romanticism, and general BA swashbuckling ahead of him.

Man, I love Citizen Cope.

Juston Stens and the Get Real Gang's cover of "Let Me Roll It" by
I'm not sure who exactly I was speaking with, but I recently had a conversation with the conclusion that if you ever have the chance to join a band that follows the format: [INSERT NAME] and the [INSERT SOMETHING ELSE], don't do it! Don't be part of the Get Real Gang because Juston Stens is going to help you get real with a serious reality check when he leaves you all behind for a solo career! You're just a pawn in Juston's game!

That last rant exhausted me. I can't go on.

xx coco

2 comments: